TERMS OF SERVICES
Please remember, our teams and conditions are created for the Safety of our passengers, employees, others and equipment. By making your reservation with Dodo Limo & Transportation Service, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Credit card required for all reservations. All credit cards will be verified for the quoted price, before vehicle leaves the base (our office). All credit cards will be ID verified. We accept all major credit cards.
- Additional charges, including but not limited to “Additional Wait Time”, :After Hours”, “Overtime”, “Gratuity”, “Fuel Surcharge”, “No Show” and other fees, will be itemized on the invoice.
- CANCELLATION (Point to Point / Airport Transfer): Cancellation must be received at least 12 hours before the schedule pick up time in local Santa Barbara and 24 hours before for outside pick up of Santa Barbara area to avoid cancellation fee. If you cancel for any reason less than 12 hours before your schedule pick up time, Dodo Limo & Transportation service will charge %50 of the base fare and If customer “no-show” we will charge the full base fare.
- CANCELLATION (Hourly Sprinter Van`s): If you cancel for any reason 7 days prior to the scheduled event date, Dodo Limo & Transportation service will charge %50 of the base fare .any cancellations within less than 24 hours of the event will be charged %100 of the base fare. If customer “no-show” we will charge the full base fare. All additional parking will be billed to the client.
- CANCELLATION (Hourly Sedan`s and SUV`s): If you cancel for any reason less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled event date, Dodo Limo & Transportation service will charge %20 of the base fare, any cancellations within less than 2 hours of the event will be charged %50 of the base fare. If customer “no-show” or cancel when vehicle on the way we will charge the full base fare.
- Point-To-Point Policy: All point to point (or transfer) are subject to overage charges. We allow a 15 minutes waiting time free for each pick up. After these 15 minutes driver can wait for you as long as you ask and will be charged a waiting fee for each minutes. If customer is a “no show” we will charge the full base fare. If passenger requests stop off route, customer is subject to additional charges. If you can not locate your chauffeur, please call us at (805) 613 6413 or (855) 637 6444.
- Dodo Limo & Transportation assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to user. The device must be installed by the user only. Chauffeurs are neither authorized or certified to install this device.
- If during or after the transportation service. Dodo limo & Transportation Service, is required to expend a greater than normal amount of time and material to clean the vehicle, to the acts of the client. Dodo Limo & transportation Service, at it’s option may charge the client additional fee to cover such additional time and materials. ï‚· If a passenger gets sick in the vehicle, a $250.00 cleaning fee will be charged to the renter credit card.
- Transportation services may be terminated, with the loss of a refund, anytime during the charter if the chauffeur deems it necessary. Causes for termination include but are not limited to: Inappropriate behavior, lewdness, unsafe or disorderly conduct, illegal drug use, abuse of the chauffeur and damage to the vehicle or its contents
CONDUCT OF PASSENGERS
- Client shall NOT interfere with the chauffeur with the discharge of his/her duty or tamper with any apparatus or appliances on the vehicle.
DRUG & ALCOHOL
- Alcohol is not permitted in the vehicle if any passengers are under the age of 21 and the charter may be terminated immediately and no refund will be given if minors are drinking or believed to have been drinking in the vehicle. Limo Services in Maine will strictly enforce State and Federal Laws and will maintain a zero tolerance compliance policy that no alcoholic beverages can be consumed or used by any person not of legal drinking age. Illegal drugs in any of our vehicles are not permitted. If found, your will be terminated and no refund given. All U.S. law enforcement agencies have absolute power to stop any motor vehicle for administrative searches. If contraband is aboard, even in negligible quantities without the chauffeur’s knowledge, they can seize and forfeit this vehicle to a local government agency. All law enforcement agencies are aggressively enforcing this policy.
- We are not responsible for any baggage, personal items, or anything else left behind by passengers in the vehicle . However, please contact us if you have lost an item and we will return it to you if we have found it.
- Our Chauffeurs or drivers are not allowed to exceed the maximum seat capacity of passengers in vehicles. As this violates state law and is against our insurance guidelines, we do not allow passengers more than allowed capacity.
- Smoking of ANY type ( pipe, cigarette, cigar, etc.) is strictly prohibited in ALL vehicle’s at ALL times. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Any charges during the ride, including, but not limited to road tolls, parking, airport fees and luggage carts will be added to the final bill or invoice. There may be a surcharge in service so that we may create an incentive for our chauffeurs to be available during these times.
- New Years Eve
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Any other such holidays
Thank you for your cooperation.